OF USE |
2. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user an ownership interest in any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of TAAG or any third party.
3. You will use the Site in accordance with all applicable laws. TAAG may, without notice, terminate your access to the Site or take other actions as are reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements and as necessary to protect TAAG’s networks, information and the security and integrity of the Site.
5. The content, including, but not limited to, all product brochures, tutorials, quick guides and training videos contained within or linked into the Site, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. “TAAG,” our logos and others marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of TAAG and/or our affiliate TAAG. The posting of information or materials on the Site by TAAG does not constitute a waiver of any rights in such information and materials. TAAG and/or any affiliates of TAAG exclusively owns all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all documentation, software, contents, graphics, designs, data, computer codes, ideas, know-how, “look and feel,” compilations, magnetic translations, digital conversions and other materials included within the Site and related to the Site, and all modifications and derivative works thereof, and all intellectual property rights related thereto. You shall not challenge, contest or otherwise impair TAAG’s ownership of the Site and the content therein or the validity or enforceability of TAAG’s intellectual property rights related thereto. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site at any time without notice. Product, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice.
6. You are responsible for obtaining, installing and maintaining your own internal equipment and communications services necessary to access and use the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any telephone charges, Internet access fees, and other such similar fees and expenses that you incur by accessing the Site.
8. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OR LINKED INTO THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF CONDUCT OR TRADE CUSTOM OR USAGE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY INVOLVE BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. TAAG SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TAAG THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. TAAG is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- To effect, administer, or enforce transactions that you have requested or authorized or to maintain or service your customer account with us;
- To respond to your requests, customize your experience on our website, and to communicate with you about updates to your products, and about new products, seminars, discounts, special offers and other services we provide that we think will be of interest to you;
- To comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or court order which applies to us;
- We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. However, this aggregated information is not tied to any nonpublic personal information; and
- We also use IP address information to analyze trends, administer the site, improve site performance and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.